COVID-19 Safety Measures
Dear Star Lanes Polaris Guests,
We have taken unparalleled steps to ensure the health, safety, and comfortability of both our team and our guests. Your continued loyalty drives us every day to be the cleanest upscale family-friendly entertainment venue in the greater Columbus area.
In addition to constant professional cleaning and sanitizing of the venue, we have proactively prepared to give you complete confidence in your next visit. Star Lanes Polaris is not your average alley!
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Clean, Filtered Air
- We have invested in clinically proven, hospital-grade true HEPA filtration equipment, placed throughout our entire venue, to capture 99.97% of micro-respiration droplets and air particles including viruses, allergens, dust, and more.
- The air within Star Lanes Polaris will be recycled 2 times per hour, keeping our venue clean and germ-free.
- 36 Units cover the entire 35,000 sq ft of our facility.
- Learn more about our air purifiers in the news articles by Fox28 and ABC 6 (includes video clip).
- Our facility has undergone a deep cleaning and disinfection.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the venue, and complimentary sanitizing wipes will be readily available for guest use in The Point Bar and Grill, Arcade, XD Theatre Ride, and Bowling areas.
- Dedicated team members will provide constant cleaning and sanitizing of the facility.
- We will offer disposable menus and napkins in the dining room, and silverware will be individually wrapped once it’s cleaned and sanitized.
- Disposable masks and gloves will be available to guests upon request.
- UV sterilizing wands, which remove viruses, bacteria, and other micro-organisms on surfaces, will be used throughout the venue.
- Signage and floor graphics will encourage 6ft+ social distancing and we will enforce it.
- Lanes for bowling will be spaced and select tables are removed in the dining room to provide a greater distance between guests.
- Plexi-glass shields will be located at the host stand, guest services desk, prize redemption counter, and other customer-facing areas.
Staff Requirements and Health Checks
- All required staff will wear face masks.
- Our team members will undergo daily health screenings and temperature checks upon arrival and will wash their hands throughout their shift.
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including having a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell, please do not enter Star Lanes Polaris. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Currently, government health organizations are recommending people 65 years and older, those who live in nursing homes or long-term care facilities, and people with underlying medical conditions (particularly if not well controlled) should either remain home or keep their distance from others.
- Wash your hands frequently and practice good hygiene while visiting an attraction.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use.
- Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet of space from others where possible. Family members and others who live in the same household can be closer together. All others should adhere to the physical distancing guidelines.
- To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, we have reduced capacity. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
As a local family-owned business, we want to say THANK YOU for your business throughout the years. We sincerely look forward to providing you with amazing food, fun, and entertainment as soon as possible!
Stay tuned for further updates, but for now, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Stay Positive!
The Mechling Family,
Owners of Star Lanes Polaris