The Front of House (Restaurant & Bar) Manager
The Front of House (Restaurant & Bar) Manager’s duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Ensuring guest experience and satisfaction. Provides direction, motivation and coaching along with coordination to ensure that the proper level of service is provided to all guests.
- Ability to engage guests in a consistent manner.
- Ensures the highest quality product that meets all Star Lanes standards and our guest’s expectations.
- Understands and supports Special Events and Parties.
- Adheres to and maintains Star Lanes training procedures and standards.
- Ensures that all team members are successfully trained.
- Communication to team members is in a consistent and professional manner to ensure team is knowledgeable of pertinent information necessary to maintain Star Lanes standards and successfully accomplish their job duties.
The Front of House (Restaurant & Bar) Manager supports the General Manager and the AGM in all facets of the venue operation in regards to financial management, specifically:
- Ensures that venue budgetary goals are meet
- Works in conjunction with the GM and AGM to build the business through community involvement, marketing and networking
- Ensures that Food and Beverage COS, Controllable expenses and labor costs are within budgetary guidelines
- Monitors labor cost on a pre-shift bases along with team member’s scheduling process to ensure budgetary goals are met while maintaining appropriate staffing levels to ensure quality guest experience
- All financial reporting is produced in a timely, accurate and thorough manner that meets Star Lanes accounting standards
A successful candidate would possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years management experience in the Hospitality and/or Entertainment industry
- Basic knowledge of bowling machinery a plus
- 2 to 4 years prior service related or culinary background, or supervisory role in a high-volume food and beverage establishment.
- Equivalent combination of the education and experience.
- Base knowledge of Legal and HR issues with regard to the hospitality industry. Federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor & health codes and statues.
- Responsible Alcohol Management & “TIPS” training.
- Basic “POS” knowledge
- Computer literate.
Join Our Team
Here at Star Lanes Polaris we are always looking for the best talent in Columbus.
Hosts x Servers x Bartenders
Control Desk x Game Desk x Pin Chasers
Bussers x Food Runners x Barbacks
Cooks x Dishwashers
Click below to Apply Today!
We are interested in hearing about your talent and experience. Click here to inquire about available positions.
Star Lanes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*As an equal opportunity employer, Star Lanes Polaris is passionate about hiring a diverse workforce & sustaining an inclusive culture. Star Lanes Polaris does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state and local laws.